Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
Get in on the energy conversation! From February 21 – 28, 2015, Energy Exchange is proud to be part of Canada’s national energy awareness week. Talk Energy Week – IT’S ON! invites Canadians to explore and discuss how energy is connected to their lives, and the importance of energy systems and their elements to our economic, social and environmental future.
Summer 2015 issue of Energy Exchange Magazine
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- #WWViews says Canadians want to discuss #energy and #climate issues even if controversial http://t.co/eT5b0Br5wQ #cdnpoli @WWViews 17 hours ago
- RT @enertweets : #DYK American hospitals are some of the most #energy intense buildings on the planet? #talkenergy #health #USA19 hours ago
- Worth Reading: study suggests "there is no such thing as trickle-down energy efficiency." via @grist http://t.co/y5Z10OBB6z 2 days ago
- #TBT What a photo! #hydro #energy https://t.co/IkcuXJtK1k2 days ago
- Does efficiency still matter in the age of cheap #solar? #energyliteracy http://t.co/dPfTkMEeDW http://t.co/IhAWgIYZsS 2 days ago