Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
Winter 2016 issue of Energy Exchange Magazine
The G7 nations have committed to zero-carbon intensity by 2100. The experts are optimistic we can get there. The newest issue of Energy Exchange magazine is all about what this looks like! Read the latest issue now!
Talk Energy Week – IT’s ON! From February 20-27, 2016, Energy Exchange is proud to be part of Canada’s national energy awareness week. Why a week devoted to energy awareness? Look around you – energy is everywhere! And how we make it, how we move it, and how we use it are questions that are critical to our economic, social and environmental well-being. The choices each one of us makes will affect our own lives, and those of future generations. The more informed our choices are, the better the outcomes.
Summer 2015 issue of Energy Exchange Magazine
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- Support #FN-owned #renewable #energy industries to boost northern economies, says MKO Grand Chief @shenorthwilson https://t.co/2hfUvlLtPX10 hours ago
- Collaboration & policy stability key to long-term #sustainability of Canada’s #oilandgas industry, says @PwC_LLP : https://t.co/zmVoWlekw413 hours ago
- RT @CanGeo : Explore an interactive map of Canada's hydropower infrastructure: https://t.co/FX16pcPZSR https://t.co/I8RxlR9cPK14 hours ago
- #ICYMI: #AB & #ON Premiers @RachelNotley and @Kathleen_Wynne pledge to collaborate on #energy & #climatechange https://t.co/96SxbkaJFT15 hours ago
- Taking a whole-systems approach could help us better understand how different elements of #energy tie together. https://t.co/p4qpF2KJGF16 hours ago