Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
Get in on the energy conversation! From February 21 – 28, 2015, Energy Exchange is proud to be part of Canada’s national energy awareness week. Talk Energy Week – IT’S ON! invites Canadians to explore and discuss how energy is connected to their lives, and the importance of energy systems and their elements to our economic, social and environmental future.
Summer 2015 issue of Energy Exchange Magazine
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- We are looking for #volunteer reviewers for our Primer on #Energy Systems in Canada! For more: http://t.co/rUR8h9oUlf http://t.co/03b8jn4VGJ 15 hours ago
- This historic 1000 acre #solar farm on traditional #SixNations territory is largest in #Canada (for now) http://t.co/m3xa2bFAXK via @CBCNews 17 hours ago
- Why has #Australia's largest coal mining union backed Labor's #Renewable #Energy Target? http://t.co/Uupog2onLQ via @ABCaustralia 20 hours ago
- Achieving safe, #sustainable #energy necessitates involvement of diverse actors, including women http://t.co/FgR7UHhLff via @WECouncil 2 days ago
- Wish you could print a new cellphone battery at home? This #tech could make it possible: http://t.co/QdOx1rlWTg via @TheEngineerUK 2 days ago