Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
WEBINAR: Youth and Energy – A Growing Voice
On Tuesday September 17, 2019, Energy Exchange held the webinar ‘Youth and Energy: A Growing Voice’. Canada’s energy system is changing and young people are becoming a stronger voice in the transition. The webinar had energy industry experts talking about the role of youth in the sector and the challenges and opportunities when it comes to youth energy engagement.
WEBINAR: Pathways for the Future of Natural GAS
On Tuesday June 18, 2019, Energy Exchange held the webinar ‘Pathways for the Future of Natural Gas’. With Canada needing to transition to a low-carbon economy, it’s time to figure out the role of the natural gas system. Pollution Probe examined the challenges, opportunities, and areas for action on the topic.
WEBINAR: Engaging Communities on Energy Planning
On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, Pollution Probe held a webinar on ‘Engaging Communities on Energy Planning’. Watch this recording to listen to industry leaders from Our Energy Guelph and Foothills Energy Co-Op on the strategies and challenges faced when involving communities on energy decision making.
WEBINAR: Women in Energy
On Wednesday, January 31, Energy Exchange’s Women in Energy webinar will explore gender diversity in the energy sector and the Leadership Accord on Gender Diversity for the Electricity Industry, and introduce participants to outstanding leaders in energy.
Fresh from the Energy Exchange Blog
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- RT @PollutionProbe : TTC unveils Toronto's first new electric bus #EVs #ElectricVehicles #cleanair https://t.co/s8Gn9SNuVy 7 months ago
- Fabulous day at the inaugural Future of Power conference yesterday, hosted by @SparkPowerCorp #FutureofPower https://t.co/rD2FX3ZHxb 7 months ago
- RT @studentenergy : Advanced energy created 3.5 million jobs for Americans in 2018, with over two thirds in #energy #efficiency https://t.co… 7 months ago
- Want to know more about the #CleanTech industry in #Canada? Check out our most recent blog: https://t.co/k417JgQzlP https://t.co/i8y5Vvs2l5 8 months ago
- #DYK? Canada is now the 4th highest #cleantech country on the Global Cleantech innovation index, up from 7th in 201… https://t.co/Y9MvZUQ2Cw 8 months ago