Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
Get in on the energy conversation! From February 21 – 28, 2015, Energy Exchange is proud to be part of Canada’s national energy awareness week. Talk Energy Week – IT’S ON! invites Canadians to explore and discuss how energy is connected to their lives, and the importance of energy systems and their elements to our economic, social and environmental future.
Summer 2015 issue of Energy Exchange Magazine
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- How much do you know about #oil spills? @NatGeo has a #quiz for you! http://t.co/OzXU3sqjKc #energyliteracy6 hours ago
- RT @wbclimatechange : How can #ClimateChange be an opportunity for developing countries? The $6.4 trillion answer: http://t.co/pnhXhRpL2o ht…7 hours ago
- Wondering how federal parties compare on #climate, #pipelines, #clean energy? @envirodefence has answers: http://t.co/yWxvj0QKXa #cdnpoli3 days ago
- New #energy markets depend on #climatechange policy, @RachelNotley speaking at @Empire_Club today: http://t.co/Ojeq15argL 3 days ago
- RT @jrparkins : Tomorrow-Energy Futures Jury in New Brunswick @CBCNB @NB_Power @ProbeEnergyEx @CBCMoncton @UNB @DailyGleaner http://t.co/00j …3 days ago