”One of the first attempts to give Canadians a comprehensive picture of Canada’s energy
system, its many interrelated parts and the impact of individual energy choices.”
- The Canadian Council of Chief Executives (response to first edition)
"This publication, in its objectivity, fills an important void
in Canadian media and literature."
- Bruce Orr, Director, Government and Stakeholder Relations
Canadian Fuels Association (response to first edition)
Paperback: 271 pages
Dimensions: 23.3 x 2.2 x 21.8 cm
Primer on Energy Systems in Canada, 2nd Edition
This comprehensive resource is intended for the onboarding of new employees with energy-related roles, for educators and students at the high school or post-secondary level, for civil society and public sector employees, and for any citizen interested in furthering their understanding of how Canada’s energy system functions.
Peer-reviewed by a committee of nationally-recognized subject matter experts. Full of useful facts and figures and practical examples of how to optimize energy use in your own life.
Begin your exploration of the resources, processes, policies and practices that power our society.
- Hard Copy: $85, FREE SHIPPING in Canada!
- PDF: $60, EASY DOWNLOAD!
- E-Reader: MOBI $60, EPUB $60
- Bulk Purchase: Bulk discounts on 10+ primers!
- Low-Income: We are committed to ensuring that everyone has access to energy-related educational resources. If you are interested in a copy of the primer but cannot afford the price tag, please reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Price includes HST.
- Our e-learning platform based on the primer is under development – email us to receive updates.