”One of the first attempts to give Canadians a comprehensive picture of Canada’s energy
system, its many interrelated parts and the impact of individual energy choices.”
- The Canadian Council of Chief Executives (response to first edition)
"This publication, in its objectivity, fills an important void
in Canadian media and literature."
- Bruce Orr, Director, Government and Stakeholder Relations
Canadian Fuels Association (response to first edition)
Paperback: 271 pages
Dimensions: 23.3 x 2.2 x 21.8 cm
Primer on Energy Systems in Canada, 2nd Edition
This comprehensive resource is intended for the onboarding of new employees with energy-related roles, for educators and students at the high school or post-secondary level, for civil society and public sector employees, and for any citizen interested in furthering their understanding of how Canada’s energy system functions.
Peer-reviewed by a committee of nationally-recognized subject matter experts. Full of useful facts and figures and practical examples of how to optimize energy use in your own life.
BACK TO SCHOOL SALE: Use the coupon code B2S60 to receive 60% off any version of the Primer on Energy System, 2nd Edition
Begin your exploration of the resources, processes, policies and practices that power our society.
- Hard Copy: $85, FREE SHIPPING in Canada!
- PDF: $60, EASY DOWNLOAD!
- E-Reader: MOBI $60, EPUB $60
- Bulk Purchase: Bulk discounts on 10+ primers!
- Low-Income: We are committed to ensuring that everyone has access to energy-related educational resources. If you are interested in a copy of the primer but cannot afford the price tag, please reach out to us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Price includes HST.
- Our e-learning platform based on the primer is under development – email us to receive updates.