Energy Exchange, a division of Pollution Probe, is dedicated to advancing energy literacy in Canada. It aspires to a future in which Canadians are united in their energy prosperity, rather than divided by their energy options.
WEBINAR: Piloting Progress
On Thursday, November 30, Energy Exchange’s webinar Piloting Progress will explore the context of innovation and pilot projects in Canada, showcasing specific innovative pilot projects that will help Canada achieve its climate action goals. Project leads will share their on-the-ground stories of what they have created.
WEBINAR: Powering the Future of Transportation in Canada
On Thursday, September 14, 2017, Energy Exchange held a webinar on the future of transportation in Canada, as part of Natural Resources Canada’s Generation Energy initiative. Canada’s experts in transportation led participants in a generative discussion on the future of transportation in Canada’s transition to a low-carbon economy.
Canadians are at a turning point when it comes to how we get from point A to point B, and energy is at the centre of this transition. The newest issue of Energy Exchange magazine explores how Canadians can make a different at home and on the road. Read the latest issue now!
Talk Energy Week – IT’s ON! From February 18-25, 2017, Energy Exchange is proud to be part of Canada’s national energy awareness week. Why a week devoted to energy awareness? Look around you – energy is everywhere! And how we make it, how we move it, and how we use it are questions that are critical to our economic, social and environmental well-being. The choices each one of us makes will affect our own lives, and those of future generations. The more informed our choices are, the better the outcomes.
Visit energy.techno-science.ca for more information
Fresh from the Energy Exchange Blog
Follow Energy Exchange on Twitter
- #Solar #energy project exceeds expectations in #Summerside, #PEI: the project is a testing ground for new generatio… https://t.co/2EM2VN0wMf 2 days ago
- RT @ONenergy : How is #electricity made? https://t.co/4vCIJOh2gn 2 days ago
- RT @NavigantEnergy : READ: In @GreenBiz , @NavigantRSRCH shares 2 ways hybrid #energystorage can improve #sustainability for C&I customers ht… 2 days ago
- #COP23: Summary of key outcomes agreed at the @UN #climate talks in Bonn, via @CarbonBrief https://t.co/5zunlQHlj7 2 days ago
- What does it take to be an #innovator in Canada? @RyersonU , @Carbicrete and @CaGBC are piloting innovative projects… https://t.co/qDI2elpObN 4 days ago